Our production cycle
- The size of our farms enables us to ensure the consistency of our batches. The animals are well cared for and well looked after to avoid stress and ensure their healthy development.
- Their feed is prepared according to strict specifications drawn up by our own nutritionist: all ingredients are vegetable based and are sourced locally for the most part.
We ensure the full traceability of our products,
from the nursery to the abattoir.
- A modern and efficient abattoir.
- 64 qualified members of staff.
- 800,000 ducks raised every year.
- A sanitation programme that meets H.A.C.C.P. standards.
- “Made-to-measure” preparations, both fresh and frozen (I.Q.F.)
- Manual selection and deveining of Foie Gras to meet the requirements of each of our clients.
- Exclusive marketing of products from our network.
- Daily deliveries to France and abroad (Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East, Oceania).